It is so important to identify your goals for each year. I find writing them down is very effective in making them seem clearer, realistic and more attainable without feeling overwhelmed by them. Having goals is what keeps us motivated, challenged, inspired and full of life!
Here are my goals for 2013.
- To be more present- to focus on one thing at a time. Not trying to do it all
- Awareness – aware of myself and others
- Less critical of myself and believe what I do and how I do it is enough- ignore the silly thoughts that creep up and cause self doubt
- To create health workshops for teenage girls
- Experiment with healthy recipes – at least one great recipe a week
- Complete my Nutritional Medicine course and enroll into my Masters-eek!
- To build up my nutrition practice and clientele into a very successful and unique business
- To experience a yoga retreat for a week
- To practice yoga twice a week
- Practice unconditional love and gratitude. I would love to really show my family, friends and partner my unconditional love and gratitude daily (I think I already do but… I could always show more..)
- Solitude- Making sure I have solitude in my days- Jess time- to refocus and rest
- Help others feel inspired to live a healthy life and support them on their journey
- Motivate others
- Listen more- really listen to what people are telling me without any distractions.
- Be true to myself
- Create an E Book – my philosophy and recipes
- Cook more for my family and friends
- Connect to and feel inspired by other health lovers/foodies/coaches/teachers
What are yours?
Let this be our year of health!! I know you can do it!