I’m often asked what it is that I do to keep my relationship with food, stress and my body in a healthy, peaceful place. There are a couple of now non-negotiable rituals that have changed my life – and while we all need different things, I wanted to share my favourites. I’d love to hear about YOURS, too!
1. Weekly yoga – 2-3x/week – it calms me down, centres my nervous system and brings balance to my days.
2. Weekly acupuncture – the one holistic practice that REALLY makes a difference for me. It is so incredibly relaxing and is amazing for taking away any little aches or pains.
3. Night walks around the block with my family and our dog.
4. Legs up against the wall before bed – it absolutely works magic. Try it – you will fall asleep VERY quickly too. Bonus
5. My manifestation dance – I literally wake up each morning and do a little manifest dance – I open my arms out wide and shout out all the things I want in my life:
“ I am healthy.”
“ I am loved.”
“ I am good enough.”
“ I love my job.”
“I attract travel.”
“ I am going to have an incredible day.”
Give it a try – I guarantee a better day!