Gluten-free, dairy-free ice cream is a summer time regular around my house! It’s super simple to make, tastes better than the original and is packed with feel-good nutrients! Say hello to you new favourite creamy, delicious dessert that is a guilt-free treat!
- 2 frozen banana’s- cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (or more if you like!)
- 1-2 tsp stevia powder / 6 stevia drops (optional)
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut butter (or any nut butter- as long as it is preservative free)
- 2 tbsp. whole hazelnuts (or peanuts -if you’re using peanut butter, almonds if you’re using almond butter etc.)
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp. milk (I use almond milk)- to help with a smooth texture
- Put all ingredients into a blender/food processor.
- Blend till thick and creamy.
- Garnish with extra nuts and cinnamon! Enjoy!
For nutrition guidance and 100+ healthy, delicious recipes, check out Jess’ online Program – the JSHealth Program; your 8-week plan to quit diets, find balance and live the healthy life. Find out more here.