Gluten- free, Dairy- free ice cream! What more could you ask for!
So simple to make!
It is so creamy, delicious and NUTRITIOUS. Packed with potassium and omega’s.
A guilt-free treat! Perfect for the kiddies’s post school snack! And a healthy dessert for a dinner party!
Put the following into a blender/food processor:
- 2 frozen banana’s- cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. cinnamon ( I put more than that)
- 1-2 tsp stevia powder/ 6 stevia drops (optional)
- 2 tbsp. hazelut butter ( or any nut butter- as long as it is preservative free)
- 2 tbsp. whole hazelnuts or peanuts ( if you using peanut butter) or almonds ( if you using almond butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder ( optional)
- 2 tbsp. milk ( I use almond)- just to give it a smooth texture.
Garnish with extra nuts and cinnamon! Enjoy!