So thrilled to share this delicious recipe from the COMO Shambhala kitchen. The ultimate healthy indulgence! You can read my wonderful interview with the Expert Nutritionist from the COMO Shambhala in Bali here! Hope you love this recipe as much as I do xx
Cacao Mousse with Fresh Raspberries & Pistachios
- 35g (1/4 cup) raw cacao powder
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 200g avocado flesh
- 85g (1/4 cup) raw honey
- 35g (1/4 cup) young coconut meat
- 90g (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 80g (1/4 cup) cacao butter, room temperature
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, to serve
- 35g (1/4 cup) shelled pistachios, chopped
- To make the cacao mousse, place all the ingredients except the cacao butter and salt, in a blender until well combined.
- Add the cacao butter and salt and blend until smooth and emulsified.
- Spoon into serving glasses, cover and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours, or until set.
- To serve, scatter the fresh raspberries on top of the mousse and sprinkle the pistachios.
This recipe is an edited extract from The Pleasures of Eating Well: Nourishing Favourites from the COMO Shambhala Kitchen by Christina Ong (Clearview). The book shares the food philosophy and recipes from COMO Shambhala kitchens in COMO Hotels around the world.