I am beyond excited to share this incredible recipe by the raw food goddess herself – Taline Gabriel. She’s a total queen of vegan sweet treats and meals, just one look at her Instagram and you can’t stop yourself from drooling haha! And this super deluxe chocolate smoothie bowl is on a whole other level of deliciousness… Enjoy!
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 -2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp mesquite powder (optional)
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (240ml) rice milk
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp buckinis or activated buckwheat
- 1 tbsp coconut, shredded
- Handful macadamia nuts
- 1-2 tbsp Cacao Clusters*
- Place frozen bananas, 1 tbsp almond butter, cacao powder, maca powder, mesquite, coconut and rice milk in your blender and whizz till smooth.
- Pour into your serving bowl and top with strawberries, activated buckwheat, coconut, macadamias and cacao clusters.
*The recipe for Cacao Clusters can be found on the Hippie Lane app.
For more info about Taline and her amazing recipe app, visit http://hippielane.com.au/.