Delicious. Wholesome. Nutritious.
One of my favourite breakfasts at the moment!
- 1/3 cup organic rolled oats ( can use quinoa flakes instead)
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseeds/sunflower seeds
- Handful goji berries/mixed berries
- 1/4 mashed banana (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Greek/coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp nut butter (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. cacao
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. stevia or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- filtered water- if you need
- Using a half pint (1 cup) glass jar, combine oats, milk, yogurt, flax seeds, and sweetener of your choice, cover and shake well. Use some filtered water if it is too dry. Make sure ingredients are covered in liquid.
- Add the rest of ingredients and stir until mixed well.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled.
- Top with nuts, berries, seeds and cacao nibs.