Cumin Chickpea & Tzatziki One Pan
Serves: 2 as a main, 4 as a side
- 1 can organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3-4 carrots, peeled and sliced lengthways
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and sliced lengthways
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped into wedges
- 1 orange, chopped into wedges
- 1 bunch of kale, washed and leaves torn from stem
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup tzatziki or coconut yoghurt
- Himalayan salt
- Sesame seeds, chilli flakes to decorate
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray or pan with baking paper and add chopped carrot and sweet potato. Arrange chopped red onion and orange wedges around the other vegetables and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season generously with salt and roast in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes, remove pan from oven and spread over chickpeas and kale. Drizzle remaining olive oil, sprinkle over cumin and season with salt. Return to oven for a further 15-20 minutes, or until chickpeas are golden and kale crispy.
- Remove pan from oven, add baby spinach leaves and dollop over tzatziki or yoghurt. Sprinkle with sesame seeds ,chilli and a little more cumin, if desired.