As a nutritionist, I’m asked every day about my daily habits – my non-negotiables – when it comes to health and wellness. Here are my top tips for nourishing your body and mind…
- One coffee per day only.
- Greens at every meal (steamed, sautéed, raw, cooked – you name it!)
- 8 hours of sleep.
- 20-30 minutes of no phone during the day – I go into complete stillness and solitude.
- Legs up against the wall every night before bed for 10 minutes.
- Phone off by 7:30/8pm.
- Daily breathing or yoga practice.
- Indulgence weekly – with moderation. I love to indulge but I have learnt to do this without the guilt and in small amounts – the key to balance.
- Walk in nature.
- Cooking most of my meals – but it is quick and easy food.
Start by adding just a few to your daily routine and see how you go – your body will thank you! xo