As you guys know, I am all about balance and that includes balance with coffee.
This does not mean you ever have to give it up – just moderate.
My rule is one cup of coffee a day, before 10am if possible, for quality sleep and to support sugar cravings control.
I never want you to feel you are giving up that ‘coffee break’, so here are some healthy options to enjoy:
- Spiced Turmeric Latte – find my recipe here.
- Dandelion root tea – delicious with a dash of almond milk and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Herbal teas such as chamomile, peppermint, liquorice or rosehip.
- Kombucha – if you’re feeling fancy my lychee & kombucha spritz is divine.
- Healthy hot chocolate – my Ayurveda Hot Chocolate
- JSHealth Green Juice – found in my book, The Healthy Life.
- My Healthy Vitamin Water
You can find more articles full of nutrition and lifestyle tips in the JSHealth App, along with access to our unique in-app messaging system where you can text a Nutritionist in the JSHealth Clinic. You can download the app on iTunes for less than $3 a week and we also offer a free 7-day trial.