Your wedding day is a busy one, but that’s no excuse to go hungry! It’s essential to eat small, frequent meals as a bride – it will keep your blood sugar levels stable and keep your energy up. But it’s important to consider what you’re eating: these snacks will keep a bride energised without the bloat! They’re easy to digest and delicious too.
- Papaya drizzled with lime juice
- Boiled egg with just a sprinkle of sea salt
- Rice cakes smashed with avocado or almond butter
- Omelette with a side of avocado – avoid too much salt
- A bowl of berries sprinkled with coconut