We did it! We have come to the most fun and festive time of the year and I want to let you know – you can be health conscious and still enjoy this time. In fact, during the holiday season, I adore creating healthy dishes for friends and family. It is quite amazing just how much they love these nourishing options.
As you know JSHealth is all about healthy, easy and nutritious dishes – but you never have to compromise on taste.
This is literally my personal go to holiday menu that I make for friends and family at Christmas time…
- A Healthy Party Platter – find my tips here!
- Cashew & Sweet Potato Dip with Flaxseed Crackers
- Cauliflower & Rosemary Flat Bread
- Lemon Roast Chicken with Quinoa Stuffing – find the recipe on the app.
- Herb & Almond Crusted Snapper
- My Classic Roasted Veggie Salad
- Healthy Creamed Spinach
- Sweet Potato Wedges
- Chocolate Christmas Bark
- Vegan Rocky Road
- Healthy Spiced Carrot Cake – recipe will be in this Friday’s newsletter, make sure you are a subscriber (scroll down to the very bottom of this page to sign up!)