As a nutritionist, I’ve always believed in the therapeutic benefits of supplements, and how they can help our bodies reach their full potential. When I was working in a clinic, there were a number of ingredients that I recommended to my clients. So, when I was creating the new JSHealth Multivitamin, I knew these ingredients had to be in there. Not only have I experienced a lot of positive experience in my clients, but I’ve personally experienced great results from them. Here are some of the key ingredients in our multivitamin and their benefits:
- Biotin: Maintains and supports hair health, skin health and energy production. It also helps to convert fats and carbohydrates into energy, while aiding, assisting and helping the metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Lavender: Is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to induce sleep. It’s also used to decrease, reduce, and relieve sleeplessness. Lavender calms the mind, soothes and calms the nerves, relieves disturbed and restless sleep and relieves symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Magnesium: This mineral maintains and supports nervous system health and function. Additionally, magnesium maintains muscle function, bone health, and cardiovascular system health.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential trace mineral which supports healthy immune system function, wound healing and nervous system function.
- Selenium: Maintains and supports healthy thyroid function, reproductive system health in males, immune system function and general wellbeing. It also helps to reduce and decrease free radical damage to body cells.
- Panax quinquefolius: Has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen, as it helps the body adapt to stress. It is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve weariness, tiredness, fatigue, and feelings of weakness.
- Vitamin B5 and B6: These support the health and function of the nervous system, and maintain energy levels.
- Vitamin B12: Maintains and supports blood health, supports energy production, immune system function. It also assists protein synthesis in the body and helps the metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin C: Maintains and supports collagen formation, connective tissue health, bone health, wound healing, nervous system health, immune system health and general wellbeing.
I wanted to make this vitamin simple and accessible to take, which is why you get an AM and a PM tablet.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
The JSHealth Am + PM Multivitamin is available to purchase here.