Spring is the perfect time to gather friends and family around the dining table. As the days get longer and warmer, it only feels natural to eat cleaner – filling our plates with light and fresh seasonal foods. What better way to show how delicious and simple healthy food can be than with this menu for a Spring Dinner Party?
I’ve ensured all these recipes are nutritionally balanced and absolutely perfect for a Spring detox. For anyone trying to avoid dairy, sugar and red meat – this is a great time to kick-start your digestion and cleanse your liver and gut!
I recently hosted a healthy dinner party for my gals – and it was a blast! I absolutely adore hosting; inspiring friends and family to live a healthier life and I hope this menu proves how delicious and decadent healthy recipes can be. You can use this menu as inspiration – and add your own personal touch! This is what I made…
- The JSHealth Starter Board: Like a cheese plate – only better!
- Roast Pumpkin with Crispy Sage & Tahini Dressing – recipe here!
- Pan-fried Za’atar Haloumi and Asparagus – recipe here!
- Herb-Crusted Snapper, recipe from the Healthy Life
- Za’atar Roasted Carrots – recipe here!
- Healthy Eggplant Bruschetta
- Healthy Dessert Board
- Simply grilled peaches, served with coconut ice-cream
- Healthy mocktails made with Remedy Kombucha
- Organic/biodynamic red wine