I was so excited to host a beautiful healthy lunch alongside Trilogy at one of my favourite LA brunch spots, Terrine – on my corner in LA!!
The lunch was held in the most gorgeous courtyard with a long white table full of delicious wholesome skin products and healthy food – what more could I have asked for, really?
I was the appointed nutritionist for the event for the guests, to ask me any food and skin related questions. I spoke a lot about which foods I recommend for healthy skin, and those to avoid.
It was by chance that I discovered Trilogy. I was sent a sample to try, and I just fell in love and ordered more.
It is important to note something about me: I do not promote ANYTHING that I do not genuinely use myself and LOVE to use. I genuinely use this product.
Truthfully, I was on the hunt for a no-nasty product that was all natural and not filled with chemicals – hard to find! I was so glad to finally find a truly wholesome product.
So, I was so honored when Trilogy USA asked me to host this healthy lunch event to launch their new Starter Kits.
I love making the connection between beauty and food. Because what we put on the inside shows up on the outside.
On arrival, there were delicious healthy cocktails being served on the bright sunny day.
They served delicious food at the event to match the whole idea of beauty from the inside out. The avocado toast was so divine and I also loved the raw vegetable salad.
WHAT WE SPOKE ABOUT
The launch of their new Age-Proof skin-care range, which incorporates:
- Pomegranate seed oil (rich in polyphenols and phytonutrients) promotes healthy cell metabolism and protects against free radical damage
- Blueberry seed oil (rich in antioxidants and vitamin E) improves microcirculation, stabilizes the collagen matrix and encourages collagen biosynthesis
- Strawberry seed oil (contains antioxidant fisetan) has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and helps eliminate toxic waste from cells
- Chia seed oil (perfect 3:1 ratio of omega 3 to omega 6) is also anti-inflammatory, helps strengthen cell membranes and nourishes skin
And the importance of eating the right foods for healthy skin, for example:
- More greens
- Good quality protein for the amino acids – amino acids build and repair skin cells
- Oily fish such as salmon is so great for skin
- All good fats: avocado, olive oil, coconut oil, nuts, seeds,
- More water!
- Various supplements for skin e.g.: fish oil/flaxseed oil, zinc, vitamin E
- Why you should be avoiding refined sugar, gluten, and dairy.
If you’re interested in knowing more, there’s information on skin-food and hormonal balance in The Healthy Life.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT TRILOGY
It’s pure and simple. The product is so honest. What you see is what you get and the ingredients are made from wholefoods.
MY DAILY SKIN ROUTINE WITH TRILOGY:
Ps: LOVE IT FOR TRAVEL. I never travel without the hydrating mist toner – with rose and lavender – so refreshing when you are on the plane or arriving home.