JSHealth is hiring and we want you to join the team!
We are so excited to announce a new position at JSHealth… Assistant Digital Content Editor.
What will you do:
- Be on top of all things JSHealth – from events, social media, the blog, Program and more!
- Cook delicious and nourishing recipes to share with the JSHealth community.
- Co-ordinate the newsletter and upcoming JSHealth press releases.
- Assist the JSHealth team with admin and office tasks.
- Be working full time in the JSHealth office in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
- Have a love for healthy food and cooking
- Be comfortable editing and writing new content
- Have at least 2-3 years experience in the Health or Communications industry AND experience with WordPress, Email and Photoshop
- Have excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Be based in Sydney
- Have an interest and passion in growing JSHealth
To apply for this role, we just need three things: a photo of your favourite JSHealth meal, a short paragraph on how you can help grow this exciting brand and a one-page resume.
Email all three items to email@example.com.
To sum it up:
- JSHealth is looking for a full-time Assistant Digital Content Editor to work in the JSHealth office in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
- Applicants must have 2-3 years experience, writing/editing/organisational skills, be based in Sydney and have a passion for health, wellness and good food!
- To apply you must send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Recreate your favourite JSHealth meal and take a photo of it – include this in your email!
- Send us a short paragraph on how you can help grow JSHealth.
- And a one page resume.
GOOD LUCK! We can’t wait to meet you 🙂
Applications close 17th July 2017.