Haloumi is a definite favourite in my household! Pair it with juicy cranberries, crunchy almonds and nourishing kale for an absolute winner on the lunch or dinner table.
Haloumi and Kale Salad
Serves: 2, as a main, 4, as a side
- 1 bunch of kale, de-stalked
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced*
- 2-3 radishes, finely sliced
- 160g Haloumi, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp filtered water
- Gently massage the kale with a small amount of olive oil to soften the leaves. Place in serving bowl.
- Mix the zucchini into the bowl with the kale and add your radish slices.
- On medium-high heat, fry the haloumi strips until lightly browned on both sides. Add to bowl.
- Make the tahini drizzle by adding all ingredients to a bowl and whisking until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the almonds and cranberries into the salad and top with the tahini drizzle to serve.
*Use a potato peeler to thinly slice the zucchini!
For more delicious and healthy recipe ideas, check out my 8-week online Program here!