Lemon and Herb Chicken
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped + extra sprigs (to serve)
- Himalayan pink rock salt and ground pepper
- 4 chicken breast fillets, beaten thin
- Lemon cheeks (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan-forced). Line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except chicken.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish and pour over the marinade. Turn to coat well.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning frequently until cooked through.
- Serve with extra rosemary and lemon cheeks.