This recipe should make about 10-15 balls.
- 1 scoop chocolate pea/sprouted brown rice/whey protein (50g) or 1 whole egg or 2 Tbsp. LSA mix.
- 1-2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter/almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup fresh dates, pitted and chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp. natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- handful of raw almonds (or walnuts)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Add a splash of water and mix.
- Roll ingredients into balls with your hands – about 10-15 balls.
- Roll balls into desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes to set.
- Enjoy this delight with mindful eating.
You can tweak my recipe and work with the ingredients you have in your fridge.
Health benefits: Great source of vitamin E (almonds), omega 3 (chia), magnesium (cacao). Great source of protein needed for repair! Blood sugar stabilisation (from protein and cinnamon). How good!