As a nutritionist, I’m constantly being asked my tips for glowing skin – I recommend good quality protein, probiotics and lots of healthy fats! I created this recipe – a ‘Glow Bowl’ – full of goodness that will make you look and feel amazing! Get creative with toppings, I love using a clean granola (sugar-free) or buckinis for added protein!
Raspberry & Coconut Glow Bowl
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 2 heaped tbsp coco yoghurt
- Strawberries, granola, nuts and seeds, to top
- Add banana, almond milk, raspberries, ice cubes, chia seeds, nut butter and coconut yoghurt to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, granola, nuts and seeds.
Pssssst. You can now pay week-by-week for the JSHealth Program – only $18.63 a week! – click here