Most of us have a red Paw Paw cream sitting in our bags – a total life saver when it comes to dry lips and skin, right?
However, not so long ago I was told about the dangerous chemicals that take up 90% of this product… Petroleum. This scared me, a lot! How could I be using this on a daily basis without even realizing?
After years of living the healthy life, I now invest in and prioritize a chemical free life. I have swapped over all of my skin products, household cleaning products and vanity products to natural and chemical free alternatives. I believe this is an essential part of a healthy life.
From a nutritional point of view, chemicals in skin products are liver loaders and endocrine disruptors. Your liver has to process and metabolize them. There are lots of negative side effects associated with a sluggish or loaded liver such as low energy, skin breakouts, hormonal imbalances, weight gain, digestive issues, headaches and brain fog.
Going chemical free is also an amazing way to protect our endocrine system. We just do not know the long term negative effects associated with these chemicals so we have to be careful.
I’m so grateful to have found a natural and chemical free version, PURE Papaya Care.
Why I use Pure Papaya products now:
It’s a natural and safe alternative to petroleum based Paw Paw.
- 100% safe, natural and chemical free.
- Contains no nasties – petrochemicals, preservatives, palm oil or castor oil.
- It has been formulated by naturopaths and health care professionals.
- It contains organic fermented Papaya – full of vitamins and nutrients.
- It contains therapeutic and nutritional ingredients such as jojoba oil, Vitamin E, macadamia and calendula – the perfect combo to nourish and protect the skin… Full of antioxidants!
- It does not contain castor oil – a known skin allergen, which the standard Paw Paw cream uses as a base. Pure uses shea butter instead, which is ultra rich and nourishing for your skin.
- This is a product that supports hormonal balance and liver cleansing – as it does not contain chemicals that impact hormones and liver like many of the chemical based products.
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin or prone to allergies.
- Great for people who suffer from eczema.
Benefits and Use:
- Dry lips skin – best lip balm, ever!
- Irritated skin
- Nappy rash
- Scar tissue – I use it for this reason personally!
- Mosquito bites
- Cracked nipples
You can find the product here!