Hands down one of the tastiest salads I have ever created!! Roasted cauliflower and tahini are a match made in heaven… Add some crunchy roasted almonds, a hint of cumin, a few greens – and you have the most beautiful food combos! So easy and full of nutrients too – enjoy!
Roasted Cauliflower and Almond Salad with a Tahini-Cumin Dressing
- 2 big handfuls of rocket
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Olive oil + sea salt, for roasting
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- On a large baking tray, spread roasted cauliflower, garlic and almonds. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with sea salt. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and cooked.
- To make the Cumin-Tahini dressing, combine tahini, lemon juice, warm water, cumin spice, sea salt and parsley and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad ingredients including the rocket, roasted cauliflower, almonds and garlic and drizzle with dressing. Top with a few extra springs of parsley and serve with protein of choice.