Healthy Snickers Nice Cream Recipe
Recently I was at Mr Miyagi in Melbourne eating the most decadent Snickers Ice-Cream dessert… and I decided I must make a healthy version of this!! So here is my clean Snickers Nice-Cream – the perfect healthy indulgence that I love to have on a Friday night. It’s great for kiddies as an afternoon snack too!
- 2 bananas, frozen and chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- Extra cacao nibs and peanuts to serve
- Add banana, peanut butter, cacao powder, almond milk and salt to a food processor. Process until combined and ice-cream like texture.
- Add cacao nibs and whole peanuts to mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon nice-cream into two bowls, top with extra cacao nibs and peanuts and serve.