I absolutely love Japanese cuisine, but unfortunately a lot of their marinades and sauces can be high in sugar and saturated fats. So I had to create a healthy version for my community. This One Pan dinner is so simple to make, requires virtually no washing up and tastes amazing! Not to mention, it is completely nutritionally sound. Enjoy xo
Teriyaki Chicken One Pan
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 eggplant
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Tamari sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Chop carrots and eggplant into slices. Chop broccoli into florets. Arrange vegetables on a lined baking tray, leaving space for the chicken breast.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil (or olive oil spray) and salt generously.
- Add chicken breast to the middle of the tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- To make marinade, whisk all marinade ingredients together until smooth.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of marinade over each chicken breast. Spoon remaining marinade over vegetables.
- Place pan in oven and roast for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice, if desired.