I genuinely love sharing my health tips with the JSHealth community. For the most part, it’s all about creating beautiful new recipes but I also love finding nutritious options for when I’m out and about. This is why I was excited to find Rooted, an incredible new health drink that contains some of my favourite gut-loving ingredients such as apple cider vinegar, turmeric and ginger.
It’s a great alternative for people who want to replace their fruit juice and soft drinks with a more nutritious option. Rooted drinks are naturally low in sugar and full of health-enhancing nutrients with nothing nasty – happy days!
For those wondering, turmeric provides a powerhouse of health benefits. Here are just a few:
- It’s anti-inflammatory: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and can help to decrease gut issues such as IBS and bloating.
- It’s a powerful antioxidant: Turmeric’s active ingredient, curcumin, is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It’s a great way to boost immunity.
- It’s bio-available: With added black pepper, which enhances the absorption of turmeric, these drinks become more bio-available.
- It reduces sugar cravings: If you’re familiar with the JSHealth philosophy, you’ll know how much I love turmeric and apple cider for their ability to reduce sugar cravings. It’s my secret little trick!
- It aids gut health: Turmeric and apple cider vinegar increase stomach acid, which aids gut health and assists digestion.
They come in four incredible flavours: original, apple cider vinegar, orange and tropical. My favourites are the apple cider vinegar and original. They’re so yummy and nutritious. I love having them stocked in the fridge and I think you’ll love them too.
How to find rooted
Rooted is sold online at rooteddrinks.com.au. We’ve got a special discount code for our lovely JSHealth Community. Simply enter the code JESS15 at the checkout for 15% off and free shipping. Rooted drinks are available in a 12-pack or at selected supermarkets, pharmacies and health food stores (store locator online).