The JSHealth Program is an 8-week online program designed to walk people through the healthy life, taking things step-by-step. There are four pillars (listed below), and each week hones in on a different topic in relation to each of the four pillars below. These topics include how to heal your relationship with food and support for emotional/stress eating, making simple lifestyle adjustments to reduce stress and anxiety, steps to achieve hormonal balance and a thyroid protocol, gut and digestive health, and overall tips on how to achieve glowing skin, thick hair and ultimately reach your balanced, natural weight.
The program is made up of eight weeks, plus a prep week. It’s laid out in a way that is easy for you to follow.
Here’s a run-down of exactly what you’ll get in The Program and how it’s going to transform your health.
- ‘How-to’ cooking videos, tips and tricks which show you how easy healthy cooking should be.
- Your personal interactive journal with weekly reflection questions from Jess to help record your progress.
- Positive and uplifting weekly intention messages
- The exclusive ability to submit your questions to our live forum page.
- Expert advice on emotional and disordered eating to help you heal your relationship with food and find what works best for your body.
- 8 Weekly Lifestyle Planners summarising your week’s plan of action
- 60+ Resource PDFs including everything from shopping lists to food swaps and meal ideas.
- AND 20+ videos from me. Supporting you through each week as you learn to live a healthy and balanced life forever.
In The JSHealth Program, there are four pillars. Each week hones in on a different health topic in relation to each of these four pillars. Below I’ve outlined each of the pillars and what we cover in each 🙂
- Heal Your Body – top nutritional principles and tips on how to heal your body in a holistic way.
- How to eat the JSHealth way – finally a program which shows you how to put together a meal
- Understand how stress affects the body and why it’s standing in the way of your health.
- Learn to balance your blood sugar levels for increased energy, improved concentration and reduced cravings.
- Uncover the links between energy, hormonal balance, food, exercise and ways to achieve this.
- Explore why the gut is key to good health and how to heal your gut.
- Uncover the connections between energy, digestion and hormonal balance with how we exercise, eat and sleep.
- Learn how to finally find balance with your weight, and maintain this for life.
- Eating with Balance – removing anxiety, fear and stress around eating for a healthier relationship with food.
- Steps to stress-free eating for better digestion
- Weekly #loveyourbody exercises which will show you how to let go of the numbers game of calories, scales and your weight forever.
- Why dieting doesn’t work and why mindful eating is what we need to be doing instead.
- How to transition from a dieter to a mindful eater.
- Let go of the guilt around food.
- Make peace with your body for a healthy weight.
- The difference between being health-conscious and weight-conscious.
- How to heal a complex relationship with food.
- Lifestyle – movement, mindset and rituals with balance in mind, to help you put everything into practice
- Practical ways to reduce stress, including breathing techniques, the JSHealth Stress-Free Zone.
- Uncover why you might not be sleeping well and learn steps to blissful sleep.
- The JSHealth Daily Essentials from which you can pick and choose your favourite rituals to create a morning/evening routine.
- Why I believe we should be exercising smarter and not harder, and how to exercise the JSHealth Way.
- Signature 3 day reboot cleanse which will gently take the pressure off your liver.
- Intuitive cooking – fuss free, quick and delicious recipes and cooking tips
- How to make easy, wholesome meals at home.
- Quick and easy dinner ideas, including ‘one pan’ meals.
- Nutritionally-balanced foods you can prepare in advance.
- My favourite healthy sweeteners, easy sweet treats (that don’t taste ‘healthy’) and my personal favourites.
- Easy dinner sides including vegetable mashes and rices, and delicious alternatives to your traditional potato mash and pastas, which even the fussiest eaters will LOVE.
You can sign up on any day of the week and will receive immediate access to the pre-Program (‘Prep’) content. This ‘Prep’ content will help you prepare your kitchen, pantry and mindset for the start of The Program. You will then receive the content for Week 1 on the next Sunday after you sign up. On each following Sunday after that (for the duration of the 8-week program), we unlock the content, videos, recipes for the week ahead to keep you steadily on track!
You get all this for just $149!
The JSHealth Program will be released on February 12th 2017, but you can sign up and start the program anytime after that, from anywhere in the world. It is not run in ’rounds’ as we wanted to ensure that no-one would be limited to doing it if that specific date didn’t suit them! We have also created an online forum, where you can chat to other participants on your specific week so you never feel alone on your journey.
To find out more, click here.