This JSHealth app recipe is tasty, fresh and ready in a flash. Our quinoa tabouli is the perfect side to enjoy with your favourite protein. Chicken, fish, lamb, lentils – the choice if yours!
It also stores well in the fridge for 2-3 days and is an easy one to make when entertaining.
10-Minute Quinoa Tabouli
Serves: 4, as a side
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ bunch parsley, stems and leaves chopped
- ½ bunch mint, leaves chopped and stems discarded
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ¼ Spanish onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.