Apple, Macadamia & Coconut Crumble, Easy Recipe
Crumble is my absolute favourite dessert to make in the colder months. So comforting, so easy to make and a great way to get an extra dose of nutrients after dinner! Serve with Greek Yoghurt or coconut ice-cream for an extra treat. Enjoy!
Apple, Macadamia and Coconut Crumble
- 4 apples, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup orange/apple juice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Greek yoghurt or coconut ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- To make the crumble topping, add rolled oats, shredded coconut, half of the macadamias, cinnamon, maple syrup and coconut oil to a food processor. Process until combined, it should stick together.
- Roughly chop the remaining macadamias and add to the crumble mix.
- Place chopped apple in a medium-sized ovenproof dish and pour orange/apple juice over apples.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the apple and place the dish on a large baking tray. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the crumble topping is golden and apples are soft.
- Serve with Greek Yoghurt or coconut ice-cream.