This dish is light, flavoursome and so easy to prepare. Simply marinate the fish, pop it in the oven and you’ll have a meal the whole family can enjoy.
Asian-style sesame snapper
- 3-4 fresh snapper filets
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup sliced spring onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a large bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients. Marinate the fish for up to 30 minutes in a covered bowl or in a large snap-lock bag.
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove the fillets from the marinade. Reserve the marinade.
- Place the fish, skin-side down, on the lined tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, drizzle the fish with the remaining marinade and serve with chilli, coriander and lime wedges.