I made the most delicious bounty smoothie because I love Bounty bars and wanted a healthy version! This is the ultimate healthy swap if you craving a chocolate smoothie.
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2-1 frozen banana, chopped
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter or coconut butter
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum, to thicken (optional)
- 1-2 tsp stevia granules (optional)
- raw cacao nibs and extra desiccated coconut, to serve
- Place the cacao powder, banana, coconut, dates, chia seeds, milk, butter, ice cubes, xanthan gum (if using) and stevia in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with cacao nibs and an extra sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
My 8-week Program is full of delicious, healthy recipes for you to try. To find out more, visit www.theprogram.jessicasepel.com