I’m an entrepreneur – what?
I write this with a laugh, in serious disbelief. I can hardly even spell the word…entrepreneur…
And apparently I am one?
I am astounded to receive invites to business events to help coach people on how to create a successful business….
And incredible emails from my community congratulating me on my business success.
What? It must be the wrong email.
Sometimes I find it hard to accept these compliments.
I find it hard to believe this is MY life.
But I have learnt how important it is to be proud of ones self and all that we achieve.
Believe me when I say that the intention of this blog post is not to brag, but to inspire you to pursue your dreams. Being humble plays a large part when it comes to STAYING successful.
I never thought starting my own business was possible. I want to put away any doubts you might have that you cannot have your dream job and earn a good income at the same time.
I will share with you my top points to help live YOUR dream career, but first, a little background.
Just 2 years ago I was lifeless. Depressed, bored and absolutely HAD NO DESIRE. I was far from ambitious. Probably because I felt so low about myself. When you feel so worthless, you don’t think you can do anything right. Right?
My self-esteem was shot.
To think I am now making a living doing what I LOVE is INSANE for me to comprehend.
I never imagined I would be running my own successful business that inspires me daily.
There is not an inch of me that takes this for granted, and I say it all with IMMENSE gratitude. Nothing good comes easy, but I’ve learnt that hard work does pay off.
I have had to pour my heart out, be incredibly and painfully honest, put myself out there (scary) and stay true to who I am and what I believe in.
And I have had to work LONG hours. I may not have a 9-5 job but I am constantly working (a challenge sometimes too!).
But I have also had to BELIEVE I am worthy of all of this.
That was the hardest part.
I manifest a lot, as you know.
I state daily affirmations such as:
- “ Money is abundant”
- ” I am open to new avenues of income”
- ” There are no limits in the world”
- ” I love my bills”
- ” I love my job”
- ” I am deserving of all success”
So what are my top tips to find your own successful career?
- Believe you are worthy of your dreams.
- Manifest and dream big – see more about how I do this here and here
- Work hard. It never just falls onto our laps. We’ve got to be willing to put in the hours.
- Never give up and don’t listen to the word CAN’T. It is all POSSIBLE.
- Stay healthy – when you’re healthy you have energy to make your dreams come true. I so believe in this.
- Do what you LOVE. What is your passion? Make it your job. Today, with the technology and options available, you can almost do anything you wish.
Tell me – what has helped you find success in your own life? I would love to hear.