A simple family favourite of mine that takes less than half an hour to whip up! Using spices (like this divine Cajun spice) and a high-quality non-stick pan when cooking are great ways to add lots of flavour without any extra oils or nasties! I love this Neoflam Grill Pan, from the new MyPan collection, which is naturally non-stick, 100% toxin free and so easy to clean. Plus the handle is detachable, so if dinner’s running a little late, I can pop the pan in the oven to keep it warm! I hope you try and love this simple dinner idea xx
Cajun-Spiced Chicken with Sautéed Kale
- 2 organic chicken breasts, flattened
- 1 bunch kale, removed from stems
- 8-10 asparagus stems
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on a non-stick grill pan on medium-heat (I use Neoflam’s Grill Pan from the MyPan Collection).
- Add asparagus to pan and grill for 3-5 minutes on both sides, until tender. Set aside.
- Whilst asparagus is cooking, marinade chicken with 2 tbsp olive oil, Cajun spice and a generous pinch of sea salt.
- Add chicken to Grill Pan and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Add kale to pan, season generously and sauté until wilted.
- Sprinkle over cherry tomatoes and serve.