You know when Sophie (@coconutandbliss) and Hannah (@healthsynergy) come over to cook, it’s going to be a very, very good time. We made these divine Choc Chip Cookie Dough Brownies whilst shooting a segment for Juice with Jess and they are BEYOND incredible. Gooey cookie dough, melted raw chocolate… Need I say more? Make these ASAP!
Choc-Chip Cookie Dough Blondies
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder, optional
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 100 grams coconut butter, melted
- 100 grams raw chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp hulled tahini
1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Prepare cookie dough by combining all ingredients in a high power blender, blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients for the brownies in a large mixing bowl. Then add whisked eggs, coconut butter and ‘cookie dough’, mix well before adding chocolate.
- Scoop into a greased and lined shallow baking tin (20cm x 20cm) and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Turn onto a cooling rack, slice and serve.