- 2-4 apples cored and chopped.
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup stevia or maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 200’C
- Toss the chopped apples with the cinnamon, lemon juice and brown sugar/stevia/maple syrup, cacao, vanilla and place in a baking or casserole dish.
- Bake apples for about 30 minutes until soft and juicy.
- Serve with natural greek yoghurt/coconut cream /berries/crushed almonds.
Note: You could use the same recipe for baked pears/nectarine!