Looking for a healthy sweet treat this weekend? I had to share this delicious recipe. It’s perfect for a snack on the go or to savour as an after dinner treat. I’ve been making it with Growing Naturals Chocolate Rice Protein Powder for an extra protein boost. Yum!
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 1 heaped tbsp. almond butter
- 1/4 cup brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. buckinis/seeds
- 1 tbsp. raw honey or stevia
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Couple drops of filtered water
- Place the ingredients into your food processor.
- Roll into balls, sprinkle cinnamon on top or roll in desiccated coconut, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.