I was absolutely craving a healthy sweet treat with peanut butter the other day… Something that wasn’t too sweet – and with a bit of crunch! These were the result… Healthy, crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge! They are so divine. Perfect for kiddies or as a low-sugar, high-protein afternoon snack! Enjoy xo
Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge
Makes: 9 slices
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup gluten-free muesli
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp filtered water
- Toppings: 1/4 gluten-free muesli, 1/4 cup shredded coconut, 2 tbsp goji berries
- Add almond meal, peanut butter, 1/2 cup gluten free muesli, honey, cinnamon and sea salt to a food processor. Process until the fudge comes together, adding water gradually until combined.
- Place fudge on baking paper and form into desired shape.
- Sprinkle toppings over and press them lightly into the fudge.
- Add to a freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Puffed brown rice can be used in the place of gluten-free muesli.
- This fudge will keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks, if it lasts that long!