Oh my, friends. Do I have a recipe for you today. I came up with this beauty during a deliciously lazy and cozy Sunday while I was enjoying my #switchoff. No social media – but plenty of reading, walking, cooking and baking. I have come to look forward to this every week! It’s the perfect way to recharge before another busy week doing all the things I love.
I hope you make time to create this amazing treat this weekend – if you can wait that long!
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or raw honey or Stevia)
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 30 grams grated dark chocolate, if desired
- Line a small loaf pan with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients except grated dark chocolate in a food processor and pulse until mixture is as smooth as you’d like.
- Stir in grated dark chocolate, if desired.
- Spoon mixture into prepared loaf pan. Pack down and smooth.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Run a thin paring knife around the edges of the pan and turn out onto small serving plate. Peel off baking paper and slice into desired pieces.
- Top with raspberries, Greek yogurt or coconut cream.