I cannot get over these wedges… I actually think I have perfected them! They so crispy and so delicious – the perfect alternative to regular wedges or chips! You must make xo
Dukkah Crusted Sweet Potato Wedges
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Dukkah spice
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Cut sweet potato into thick wedges and coat with coconut oil.
- Whisk an egg in a bowl. Dip each sweet potato wedge in egg, shaking to remove excess.
- Spread coconut flour on a plate. After dipping wedge in egg, roll wedge through flour, so that it sticks on.
- Arrange coconut-covered wedges on a lined baking tray, leaving plenty of space between each wedge.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and dukkah spice.
- Roast in oven for 35-40 mins until golden and crispy.
- Serve with hummus or as is!