This is one of the easiest and tastiest sides you’ll ever have – I swear! Just add your protein of choice (try my Japanese-inspired Salmon or Teriyaki Chicken) and you’ve got the perfect, nutritionally-balanced meal that will leave you feeling satiated and your tastebuds singing!!
Easy Broccoli Stir-Fry with Sesame and Chilli
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 small broccoli heads, cut into florets
- 1-2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Heat coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add the minced garlic cloves and sauté until golden.
- Add the chopped broccoli and continue to sauté until it starts to brown.
- Add the tamari, sesame oil, sesame seeds and chilli flakes and continue to sauté until well-cooked. Add a splash or two of boiling water to help it steam.
- Once broccoli looks cooked and golden around the edges, plate it up on a board and add sesame seeds.