These brownie bites are so simple to make and they’re a guaranteed crowd pleaser. They’re decadent, indulgent and full of nourishing ingredients. I love making a big batch at the start of the week and keeping them in the freezer for when I’m craving a healthy sweet treat.
Healthy Brownie Bites
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp filtered water
- 10-12 walnuts
- Extra nut butter, for decorating
- Place the Medjool dates, cashews, nut butter, cacao powder and sea salt in a food processor.
- Blitz and gradually add the filtered water until the ingredients are combined and you reach a sticky consistency.
- Using your hands, take a heaped tablespoon of mixture and roll into balls. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Once you’ve rolled all of the mixture, cut each ball in half and spread 1 tsp of nut butter on one half. Place the other half on top and finish with a walnut.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
For more healthy dessert and snack ideas, check out my 8-week Program.
OMG sooooo YUM!