Must be the healthiest choc mousse ever! A few simple main ingredients that will give you a healthy alternative when you craving something sweet. This would be a perfect dessert to serve to guests at a dinner party or for your kiddies afternoon snack.
I put the following ingredients in my food processor:
- 1 1/2 ripe bananas (use mashed pumpkin if you don’t like banana)
- 1/2 avocado (can omit this)
- 2 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- handful raw almonds
- tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp stevia/honey (if you want it sweeter)
- 4 tbsp filtered water.
- Add a tbsp of chocolate protein powder if you wish.
Top with raw nuts & cinnamon. Leave in the fridge to serve chilled.
Easy – healthy – nutritious !