Omg you guys… I think I might have just created my new favourite dessert. This is a version of my Chocolate Skin Glow Mousse from Book 2 (you can find it here) and is made with the most clean ingredients! Took me 5 minutes in the kitchen and it tastes INCREDIBLE. Nutella fans – this is for you!
Healthy Nutella Mousse
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 small pinches of Himalayan salt
- 3 dates, pitted
- Raspberries, crushed nuts and cacao for topping
- Add all ingredients (except the toppings) into a blender or food processor. Blend or pulse until nice and smooth, adding a little more coconut milk until it reaches mousse-like consistency.
- Spoon the mousse into four bowls or one large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle topping ingredients over the mousse and serve.
This mousse keeps well in the fridge for up to 2 days so can be made in advance if you like.