I love to eat home cooked lunches most days. You feel so much better when you eat out less and you save money too of course. I really love to make extra dinner to use for leftover lunch the nest day.
Here are my favourite lunches to pack up:
- Brown rice with chicken, avocado and rocket.
- Cauliflower rice with lentils and sautéed greens. Add a dollop of pesto!
- A big green salad with tuna, avo and leftover roasted beetroot.
- A gluten free wrap with chicken/tuna/hummus and lots of greens.
- Quinoa with sautéed greens and lentils/chicken.
- My lentil and sweet potato salad with creamy tahini dressing from Book 2.
- Brown rice cakes with avo, ricotta, rocket and tomato.
- Eggs with sautéed greens, quinoa and avocado.
- Leftover cauliflower arancini with a big green salad.
- Leftover stir fry.
- Leftovers from an Easy One Pan Dinner.
p.s. I pack them up in Pyrex containers – I avoid using plastic Tupperware’s as they can leach chemicals.