This is a divine, low-sugar brekky option filled with protein and good-for-you fats! I love serving it with a slice of my gluten-free bread.
JSHealth Breakfast Bowl
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 big handfuls mixed greens
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1/2 Sweet Potato
- A handful of almonds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Chop 1/2 sweet potato into medium-sized wedges and add to a lined baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, add eggs to a pot of boiling water and cook for 5-6 mins. Remove from boiling water and place in chilled water, then peel and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick saucepan then add mixed greens and sauté until slightly wilted.
- Add cooked eggs, sautéed greens, 1/4 avocado, almonds, chia seeds and sweet potato to a plate. Enjoy!