This salad is me in a bowl! I love the divine colours, textures and flavours in this one – filled with delicious roast veggies, crunchy walnuts and fresh herbs. Love! As the days get cooler this salad is the perfect Autumn meal!
Serves: 2, as a main, 4, as a side
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 carrots, chopped into long wedges
- 10-12 brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Handful of fresh herbs (I used mint and parsley)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange chopped vegetables on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper and add tray to oven. Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until vegetables are golden and crispy.
- Remove vegetables from oven and allow to cool slightly. Transfer to serving platter or wooden board and sprinkle with crushed walnuts and fresh herbs.
For more delicious and healthy recipe ideas, check out my 8-week online Program here!