This smoothie makes a great nutritional breakfast and a delicious on-the-go snack option. I also recommend drinking it in the afternoon when you feel that energy slump coming. It keeps me full and satisfied until dinner time, and will help you control your cravings and your weight!
- 1 serving of JSHealth Protein + Probiotics or 2 tbsp LSA mix, or 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp natural almond or peanut butter
- 1-2 tsp stevia granules/powder or 3-4 drops stevia liquid
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/powder (if available)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (can omit)
- 1/4-1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves (can omit)
- 1/2-1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice blocks
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with desiccated coconut, sliced fruit or nuts and seeds for the crunch factor!
- I use my Protein + Probiotics blends in this smoothie – they’re free from nasties, with the added benefit of probiotics for some extra gut love! (great for vegans too!)
- I like to add a 1/4 tsp xanthan gum to thicken my smoothies. It’s found at most health food stores.
- I also use vanilla stevia liquid from iherb.com for extra taste.
You can now pay week-by-week for the JSHealth Program – only $18.63 a week!