Sweet tooth? Pancakes anyone? Try my JSHealth Protein Pancakes. The healthiest pancakes around. They taste so delicious and wait until you hear how healthy they are… Great for protein, blood sugar stabilisation, full of fibre – they’re also dairy free, gluten-free, paleo friendly, all natural and absolutely delish! Perfect for breakfast of course (post workout- even better!) and if you craving something sweet and fluffy, I suggest you invest in these! Yummy!
JSHealth Protein Pancakes
- 3 egg whites or 2 eggs or 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 serve JSHealth Protein + Probiotics
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp stevia powder/3-4 stevia drops or 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed/LSA mix/chia seeds – for the fibre hit!
- 3 tbsp almond milk – may need more depending on the protein/binder you use
- 1/4-1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- Handful berries, Greek yoghurt, granola or extra banana to serve
- 1 tsp coconut oil – for the cooking
- Whisk the above ingredients in a bowl, except for the coconut oil and toppings.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt coconut oil.
- Pour batter into a pan and cook one side until you see little bubbles starting to form.
- Flip carefully and cook the other side until cooked through.
- Top with berries, Greek yoghurt, granola or extra banana.