Somedays we just feel blah…!
I get you.
We all have off days where we don’t feel so connected to our own beautiful bodies.
Somedays you just don’t have motivation to do anything – I get you!
This is a perfect day to add some JSHealth self-care rituals. Your body is craving some love and nourishment.
Here are some of my personal self-care rituals I practice on these days – or as often as possible!
- I light a candle and bring in my feminine energy. Candles are so calming. You can read a book or enjoy a cup of tea with a candle lit near you.
- I read my book – takes me out of my head!
- An Epsom salt bather with lavender oil is so calming – love doing this after work,
- I watch my favourite feel good TV show.
- Do yourself foot massage – with delicious moisturizing cream.
- Thai massage – they are usually affordable and very good to lower stress levels.
- Deep belly breathing – 2x/day – prioritise this.
- Leg’s up against the wall for 10 minutes.
- Meditate or just tune into your breathe.
- Go to a yoga class ASAP or do yoga at home (doyogawithme.com)
- Put away phone and emails – especially social media.
- Take it slow all day. Be conscious of not rushing where possible. Just move slower.
- Put away your to do list – attend to it tomorrow!!!!
My online Program is full of self-care tips just like this 🙂 I guide you week by week to live the healthy life. Find out more here!