The start of an amazing year together.
This is a fresh and exciting time to visualise your health goals and dreams and make them into a reality.
You just have to remember and believe you are worth it!
I am here supporting you all the way…
The below are my favourite health tips that will kickstart start your health in 2014.
Here they are:
- Eat clean unprocessed foods.
- Drink water- all day (filtered if possible)
- Practice mindful eating- engage in the eating experience- this improves our relationship with food and our bodies.
- Eat in a relaxed environment
- Chew your food until it is liquid
- Eat until satisfied, not full.
- Start your day with a beautiful and nourishing health routine e.g.: lemon water, meditation, gratitude and movement.
- End the fad diet mentality. Let it go. Diets don’t work long term.
- Buy local and organic produce where possible
- No more deprivation- enjoy a treat daily or weekly. This is healthy!
- Listen to your body- start to engage when you are hungry and not hungry
- Nurture your emotional self. Be kind to yourself. Remember you are good enough.
- Don’t buy ingredients unless you can pronounce them – avoid anything ‘artificial’ because your body does not know how to break it down
- Keep active- daily. In your favorite ways! Yoga is body and life changing.
- Breathe deeply from the belly
- Enjoy solitude and rest daily. Yes, everyday. Schedule in time to rest just like you do for your work meetings.
This is going to be your year! I know it!