- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil/olive oil or coconut oil spray
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- spices of choice – turmeric, mixed spices, cajun, cumin etc.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut out the stem of the kale leaf and rip the leaves up into pieces.
- Spray them with olive oil/melted coconut oil. Mix together with your hands.
- Sprinkle himalayan salt, pepper and spices of choice.
- Evenly spread over baking tray.
- Bake it in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
Benefits-detox magic, high in vitamin C and K, strong antioxidant and great source of fibre.