My Mum has always been my biggest healthy food inspiration. She used my JSHealth Cauliflower Pizza recipe and made them into mini versions for a dinner party – genius! I added delicious baked pumpkin, red onion and roasted tomatoes. You are welcome to add anything you wish!
Makes: 8-10 mini pizzas
- 1x cauliflower head, cut into florets (or use 2x store bought packets of cauliflower rice and skip to Step 3)
- 2 organic eggs, whisked
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella, plus extra for topping.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- toppings of your own choice! E.g. baked pumpkin cubes, roasted red onion, goats cheese, parmesan, chilli, mushrooms, cashew cheese, avocado slices, fresh tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced).
- Lightly steam your cauliflower until soft, then pulse in a food processor until rice like. Add to a tea towel and drain any excess water.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cauliflower rice, whisked eggs, almond meal, mozzarella, olive oil and a generous pinch of sea salt and pepper. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add 1 heaped tablespoon worth of mixture to the tray and flatten down into a mini pizza shape. Repeat with remaining mixture. Pop them in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until crispy and golden around the edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Decorate with toppings, grated cheese and fresh herbs.
Want more delicious and healthy recipes? Check out my 8-week online Program which actually shows you how to create healthy versions of your favourite comfort foods!